Complaint Review: All Tune & Lube - Land O' Lakes

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2010

• Reported By: Robert Land O Lakes, Fl — Land O lakes Florida United States of America
All Tune & Lube - Land O' Lakes
4107 Hwy 41 Land O Lakes, Florida United States of America

All Tune & Lube - Land O' Lakes All Tune & Lube on Hwy 41 in Land O Lakes, Fl has numerous complaints according to THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU< NEWS CHANNEL 8, FOX 13 as well as other sources. Land O Lakes, Florida

All Tune & Lube on Hwy 41 in Land O Lakes, Fl has numerous complaints according to THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU< NEWS CHANNEL 8, FOX 13 as well as other sources.  They basically replaced and "fixed" things on my car that wasn't even broken, did not fix or even know how to fix the actual problem, and CHARGED ME $238.00 for it. The mechanic even asked to see my owners manual! Then, they REFUSED to give me a refund! They actually KEPT MY MONEY!!!   After they said my car was "fixed" twice, I had to bring it back both times. Then they replaced something else, which wasn't the problem either. Then, they said I had to have my compressor replaced for another $600.00! I told them they could take off the parts they put on so I could get my money back, but they refused. On top of that, Bob, the owner, locked my keys in my car so I couldn't even pick it up and LAUGHED at me in front of  other customers.  Very professional.  All I wanted was my $238.00. My family and I, like most people, are living paycheck to paycheck. We don't have the money to throw away like this.  I took my car there with a broken A/C. Now I still have a broken A/C and out $238.00. Because of this, I don't have the money to have the money to have it fixed by a different shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2010 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tune-Lube-Land-O-Lakes/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-34639/All-Tune-Lube-Land-O-Lakes-All-Tune-Lube-on-Hwy-41-in-Land-O-Lakes-Fl-has-numerou-622702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune & Lube - Land O' Lakes