Complaint Review: All Tune & Lube

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2002

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
All Tune & Lube
2535 Fulton Rd Canton Ohio 44707 Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

All Tune & Lube no estimate month in shop parts left over over charged ripoff Tune-Up Oil Change Air Checked One Month Over Charged Work Not Done yet Canton Ohio

These Scumbags were asked to tune and oil change my car . I also said check my air ac . They provided no quote as is required by law in Ohio. I waited for a month for my car was charged for a part that was broken with a screwdriver,an oil change that wasn't done till I noticed they had cleaned off my old filter and distributer cap to sell me my old parts back .

They also lost a rubber cover for the distributer. The AC quit after 3 days. The car is stalling to this day. I have parts left 5 ofthem from my Dash lord knows where They GO I also found A Metric Socket In under the hood.

I contacted the BB but no luck. I guess they don't think 863.00 Isnt excessive for this kind of service.. PS The Manager C Kovach told them he gave me a break on the price PPs this was a coupon scam I never got the coupons Off.

Jason
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tune-Lube/Canton-Ohio-44702/All-Tune-Lube-no-estimate-month-in-shop-parts-left-over-over-charged-ripoff-Tune-Up-Oil-17379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune & Lube