- Report: #24022
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: All Tune and Lube International, Inc.
All Tune and Lube International, Inc.8334 Veterans Highway Millersville, Maryland U.S.A.
All Tune and Lube International Inc ripoff fraud deception ripoff business from hell Millersville Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They pushed us to follow their model, even though it was apparent that it was not working. They failed to help us find porperty. They failed to show us what we were doing wrong. Our local area advisor, on several occasions was rude to my customers, and failed to model successful behavior for our store manager.
Committed fraud by stating: that they were; 1. " one of the recognized leaders...
2. enjoyed strong controlled growth.
3. Proven business formula.
4. Aggressive multi-media marketing support directed by the company's Marketing department.
5. consistant car counts
6. The company has over 425 centers open and in development- They have around 230 open and around 200 franchises sold.
These examples of fraud are documented in writing and can easily be proved.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tune-and-Lube-International-Inc/Millersville-Maryland-21108/All-Tune-and-Lube-International-Inc-ripoff-fraud-deception-ripoff-business-from-hell-Mille-24022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.