Complaint Review: All Types Expediting

• Reported By: Dennis — Sellersburg Indiana United States of America
All Types Expediting
15735 Lima Road Huntertown, Indiana United States of America

All Types Expediting Non Payment Huntertown, Indiana

I worked for the company Twice. The First time I was offered a good job with an older gentlemen who I think they made him go bankrupt. He is the older man in the 2nd row closer to the wall on the home page. And I worked for him till he went under driving his vehichle. After he went under I came back to work for them cause they wanted to know if I would drive for them under another owner and I told them I didn't have the money to go out on the road. they told me that the owner and owner of the company would give me a loan to help me out. when I got to the company to fill out the paperwork they said that the owner was coming in to bring me the money to help me out.

I was sent on a run a short run to drop off a load and was told the money would be put in my bank account that night. for two weeks I waited for the money and had to talk with chase bank on why my money was not in my account yet. When it finally got on my account I was out on the road starving most of the time. The owner of the van I was driving loaned me some money. But when the company paid him to pay me he said he only got The amount they promised me over the phone when I started out with the company so he couldn't pay me anything.

I called the company after weeks of being out on the road and told them I was not driving till I got paid and they said that the van owner had to pay me and that was the agreement the owner of the van told me I wasn't getting paid till I brought his van back to him and gave him the paperwork for all my runs which I still have copies of showing the work I did. I always took copies of everything I did. I was never paid by anyone except for the agreement we made for the loan but already had done several runs durring the time I was out on the road. I never got paid for any of that work. They paid the van owner but never paid me a dime. I called to talk to them but all they did was yell at me and hang up the phone on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Types-Expediting/Huntertown-Indiana-46748/All-Types-Expediting-Non-Payment-Huntertown-Indiana-736373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Types Expediting