Complaint Review: All USA Van Lines

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas
All USA Van Lines
2346 Thomas St Hollywood, Florida USA

All USA Van Lines Classic Bait and Switch Hollywood Florida

This company pulls the classic "bait and switch." They do not tell you in their estimate that they are not including packing materials! Then charge an outrageous amount of money for things like "mattress bags" that are really just a thin plastic bag, plus the labor. I had a few additional items and they charged me nearly double of my moving estimate and never subtracted things they did not move. They thrive on making the paperwork confusing and their movers do not know how to count.

I was overcharged for many items that didn't even exist. They also broke 40% of my furniture and refuse to take my claim. I cannot get through to their claims department and have decided to dispute the charges through my credit card company which has been long and painful. When they delivered out items not only was most of it damaged, they also insisted that items were ours that were not because they were incorrectly labeled, then did not want to take them back. So there are people out there missing furniture and goods.

I am still trying to figure out what I am missing. They also left an absolute mess in my house with boxes and tape rolls everywhere once when I was packed. Beware of this company! They are con-artists who demand cash site on scene before they will even unload the truck because they know your items are damaged beyond repair. It is nearly impossible to reach someone when you have a problem, and when you do, they are rude, accusatory, and beyond unprofessional! This was my first time using a mover and I will never, never use a mover again. It was the worst experience ever!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-USA-Van-Lines/Hollywood-Florida-33020/All-USA-Van-Lines-Classic-Bait-and-Switch-Hollywood-Florida-1058529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All USA Van Lines