Complaint Review: All United Van Lines, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Denise — Bonsall California Virgin Islands (US)
All United Van Lines, Inc.
8944 Chatsworth, Ca 91311 5460 White Oak Ave,Encino, CA, California United States of America

All United Van Lines, Inc. R! Moving and storage Stole my furniture 6 weeks ago in a moving Van, lied,did not deliver, won't tell me where my things are. 5460 White Oak Ave,Encino, CA, California

*Consumer Comment: A Couple of Others You Should Contact

June 11, 2011, All United Van lines, Inc., moved my furniture, and personal things (baby pictures and memorobilia, from Fallbrook Ca. to Washington, Pa. They were to store my things for 30days free, and then deliver. I payed them $960 up front by personal check, and balance of $640 due at delivery.

I called them to deliver my things to a storage facility, in Washington, Pa, on June 10,2011. I spoke with a fellow named Kevin.
He said they would deliver on the 14,15,16, or 17 of July,and that they would have the driver call me.
No phone call. I had to call them only to be put on hold for 10 min. and then to be disconnected. I called back 20 times that same day and no answer. I finally reached Kevin. He told me I would owe for storing the furniture and he would auction my things if I did not pay the extra money. I argued with him and insisted this was highway robbery. I asked him where my things are and he said he could not tell me.

I told him I would pay for the storage, just tell me where my stuff is. He said he needed my credit card to transfer over the storage and I refused until he told me where it was. After an hour of arguing, nothing was accomplished. My sons have called several times, only to get lied to and have blanket promises.

Every day since I have been calling at least 10 times before someone answers or hangs up on me, Kevin keeps lying and making up stories, and still I have no things. Don't know where my things are and they won't tell me.  Please help me find these scammers. There DOT is 931399 MC402190

They use fake names and have a fake website, only to rip everyones things off and sell them. I literally paid someone to steal my things.
I have got in touch with the BBB, FBI, Police, movers.org, tons of storage facilities to make them aware of these scams, and you. Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-United-Van-Lines-Inc/5460-White-Oak-AveEncino-CA-California-91316/All-United-Van-Lines-Inc-R-Moving-and-storage-Stole-my-furniture-6-weeks-ago-in-a-movin-756861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All United Van Lines, Inc.

A Couple of Others You Should Contact

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

You should also contact the following:

1.  The FMCSA and file a complaint with them.  They track all complaints for interstate movers.

2.  I would contact the folks at www dot moverescue dot com.  If the mover is part of the AMSA, they may be able to help track down where your stuff is.

Best of luck to you.