Complaint Review: All West Coast Auto Wrecking

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: kstein — Renton Washington United States of America
All West Coast Auto Wrecking
60 East Anthony Road Grapeview, Washington United States of America

All West Coast Auto Wrecking BEWARE! This is a sad excuse for a company Grapeview, Washington

All West Coat Auto Wrecking is a sad excuse for a business. I purchased a cylinder head that was not machinable in June 2012. I called them to have them pick the part up and verify the cylinder head I purchased was unmachinable because it was already machined too thin in the past. I had a note from the machinist, the original reciept and the used cylinder head purchased near the door awaiting pickup for 4 months without even a call. It was as if they had not even told any driver I needed to return the cylinder head. I called again and a very RUDE customer service representative assured me he would put in a note to their driver. ANOTHER nearly 2 MONTHS go by without a word. This time the representative (again rude) would not allow me to speak with a manager and abruptly hung up once asked to have the manager call me back. I CALLED THEM back later that day and spoke with the manager whom after all this time would not take back the JUNK PARTS they sold me 6 MONTHS prior.

A warning to ALL those considering buying parts from these fibbers, they sell JUNK and WILL NOT return/pick up parts as promised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-West-Coast-Auto-Wrecking/Grapeview-Washington-98546/All-West-Coast-Auto-Wrecking-BEWARE-This-is-a-sad-excuse-for-a-company-Grapeview-Washin-978651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All West Coast Auto Wrecking