Complaint Review: All West Coast Auto Wrecking

All West Coast Auto Wrecking
60 E. Anthony Rd. Grapeview, Washington United States of America

All West Coast Auto Wrecking CASH Transmission RipOff Grapeview, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Any Resolution - All West Coast Repair Scam

*Consumer Comment: ALL WEST Auto Wrecking/Reliable Auto Parts - BEWARE DO NOT BUY!!!!!

*Author of original report: Ripped Off and Ignored By Junk Yard Dawgs?

This is a case of I trusting a company to conduct business with in the most simplest form and what I thought would be with minimum amount of headaches and frustration.

My dilemma started when I purchased a salvaged but warranted transmission from All West Coast Auto Wrecking aka Reliable Auto Parts for my 1994 Chevy Turbo Diesel Silverado 4x4 Dually. I reluctantly paid $800+ cash to expedite the transaction.

I picked up my transmission after a lengthy delay and was eager to have it installed and have my work truck running again. I paid an additional $550 to have the transmission installed only to be informed by the mechanics that the transmission was BAD.

I informed the parts department of AWCAW and they informed me that a replacement transmission would be delivered and that I would need to deliver my Core (my original) transmission and their BAD transmission to their Tukwila Store (Reliable Auto Parts). I delivered my Core and the Bad transmission but wasn't given a replacement.

It has been days; no weeks now and as of this writing and I have made multiple calls and had numerous conversations with AWCAW with no positive results.

I have spoken and expressed my concern with their manager to deliver a replacement transmission or refund my monies but it was with no avail. I asked to speak to the owner but was refused and was told to write a certified letter to him if I wanted communication with him. I did write a letter to the owner asking for his assistance and sent it certified with return receipt requested.

I reported my compliant to BBB. I have done everything within reasonable means to resolve my transmission issue. It is frustrating because it seems to me that after paying cash, giving up two transmissions, and waiting patiently that I am still without a transmission and the use of my truck.

It already cost me $550 to have the BAD transmission installed and will cost me more money to install a replacement. In the meantime my transmission shop has my truck pending delivery and installation of a transmission.

I hope my efforts like this report will express my deep concern regarding my desire to have my truck fixed in the most fair and expeditious means without having to escalate my efforts any further. I hope to have a replacement transmission delivered and my truck running again before Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-West-Coast-Auto-Wrecking/Grapeview-Washington-98546/All-West-Coast-Auto-Wrecking-CASH-Transmission-RipOff-Grapeview-Washington-672520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All West Coast Auto Wrecking

Any Resolution - All West Coast Repair Scam

AUTHOR: Engine Frustrated - (United States of America)

I am hoping that the other person that had the problem with West Coast will see this. I was wondering whether or not you have had a resolution to your problem? I have not. I am due to go to court here shortly so hopefully I will have some sort of resolution from the court proceedings. I tell you what these guys are truly dirty and should be exposed. If you have not filed a lawsuit I say do it. they need to be stopped!!!

ALL WEST Auto Wrecking/Reliable Auto Parts - BEWARE DO NOT BUY!!!!!

AUTHOR: Engine Frustrated - (United States of America)

Well it is a shame that All West Auto Wrecking feels like they have to cheat people to stay in business. That manager Kevin is the worst. they told me too that if I wanted to speak with Nick Nutu I needed to send a certified letter and I have yet to receive a response from him as well. I am not expecting one either. I think that you should sue them. I have already filed my lawsuit in small claims court and have a court date this month. Don't let them get away with this. We are not the only people they have done this too and they have got to be stopped. So I say sue them!!!! There are strength in numbers.

Ripped Off and Ignored By Junk Yard Dawgs?

AUTHOR: Consumer Sam - (USA)

First of all, I am sorry to hear that there are other people out there in the same situation concerning a Rip Off!  By All West Coast Auto Wrecking aka AWCAW.

Hummmm...yes, I think they wish we would just go away...and if we do ...I can only imagine what they think they could get away with unaware customers.  As of this date they still owe me money.

1) A transmission core charge they promised to reimburse me once my core cleared them.

2) The third transmission AWCAW gave me was also found bad after installation. They asked to have the transmission shop repair the problem instead of returning the third transmission. They also promised to reimburse me for the repairs. Well, guess what? As of this date...no phone calls, no checks (monies from AWCAW) for reimbursements.  Yes, it is in the hundreds of dollars.

Yes, I am also considering a law suit. I think that is the only way they will respond. I am hoping more people will step up, good and bad.  I think people (customers) deserve good business practices and not have to worry about getting ripped off by any business. Businesses that blatantly rip off their customers don't deserve to be in business, period!

I can be contact at: (((ROR redacted)))