Complaint Review: All Year Services, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — phoenix Arizona United States of America
All Year Services, LLC

All Year Services, LLC National Allied Property Preservation, All year landscaping Not payed for work completed. No communication. Suspicious business practices. Internet

*General Comment: Should i refuse to work there?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Julie

*General Comment: you are no better

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contact me before Josh smartens up...

*UPDATE Employee: Info is valid

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The information is not correct

*Consumer Comment: All year services,LLC (Arizona)

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Still In Business- still ripping people off

*Consumer Comment: All Year Services

*Author of original report: All problems solved!

I have not been paid for work completed with this company from 12/13/2010-1/7/2011 and 3/17/2011- todays current date (4/25/11). I have sent emails, txt messages, facebook messages, and voicemails. They have not responded to any of them. There website says that Mike Kortas is the owner, and his contact is 800-516-1553, however emails I have recieved from this company come from Josh Sarchet stating that he is the owner, and Aaron Day stating that he is the president. I am not sure who is actually the owner/responsible party for the company. If anyone else has had the same problem, please contact me. I found an address on BBB.com, I am not sure if it's a business location, or someones personal home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Year-Services-LLC/internet/All-Year-Services-LLC-National-Allied-Property-Preservation-All-year-landscaping-Not-pay-721809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Year Services, LLC

#1 General Comment

Should i refuse to work there?

AUTHOR: Sam - ()

So is that a good or bad company to work for? They currently posted a position of Executive Assitant on craiglsist.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Julie

AUTHOR: Get - ()

Did AYS rip you off? Please post more details, I have someone who can help

#3 General Comment

you are no better

AUTHOR: julie - ()

you should pay the people you owe  money to before you start trashing other people!

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contact me before Josh smartens up...

AUTHOR: Flashy&Greedy=? - (United States of America)

Hes getting Greedy and Flashy, contact me before he wants to fix this and ill go away... But I'll give u direct contact to someone who will help u at his client, and where he goes, and you can meet and get his autograph....

Let me know $ amount owed, and what steps youve taken.

If you currently work there and are am employee, contractor, or think of working there, EMAIL ME NOW....

Info is valid

AUTHOR: reoworkers - (United States of America)

Joseph Gleason,

Please specify what exactly is not correct. The prices that the person claims to have been offered by you, $16.5 are exactly what AYS was paying NAP for approximately one year... that is until Josh Sarchet and Aaron Day teamed up and refused to remit payment to NAP... BTW- that is a fact that has not changed. If you work for this company and you are unaware of these events maybe you need to further research your co-workers/employers.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The information is not correct

AUTHOR: Joseph Gleason - (United States of America)

The information is not correct

All year services,LLC (Arizona)

AUTHOR: StephenP - (United States of America)

This company called me because I posted an add on craigslist. The guy that talk to me said his name was Joseph Gleason and he took down all my info over the phone. He sent me an email with my account info and username to this website and said I could start working and get paid $16.50 per house just for cutting the grass and that some of his workers do 30 houses a day. Sounded kind of sketchy and I have not contacted him back yet.

If you have any questions email me @skastephen@aolDOTcom.
-Steve

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Still In Business- still ripping people off

AUTHOR: reoworkers - (United States of America)

Hello,

This company has been in business since 2009. In 2011,  Josh Sarchet (President) and Aaron Day (Vice President) withheld payment for their main vendor. That vendor also happened to be Aaron Day's company, which owed a large sum of money to 15-20 vendors. This money has yet to be paid to the vendor or it's subcontractors. They have since deleted their initial website, likely because of the complaints related to them. Their new website is allyearservices.com. The only listed contact is annie.oneill@allyearservices.com. She also happens to be the girlfriend of Aaron Day. Please be wary of this company and it's owners and operators.

All Year Services

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

I am also a vendor that is owed money by NAP and All Year Services.  Josh(owner of All Year) claims that he doesn't owe the money, NAP does. NAP(Aaron Day and Adam Parish) claim that they have not been paid by Josh and they were going to sue him. Meanwhile all of us vendors got screwed out of a lot of money and this has been going on for over 8 months. In this time Adam has quit answering phone calls and Aaron has become vice president of Josh's company, so the logical thing to do is go after Josh with All Year Services since he has already admitted to having NAP's money. Now Josh still claims that he has nothing to do with the money owed to us while at the same time, Aaron again(co-owner of NAP and new Vice President of All Year Services) is saying that as far as he is concerned, since NAP and All Year Services have merged together Josh also assumes the responsibility to pay us. I can not stress enough, This is coming from the co-owner of NAP and new Vice President of All Year Services!!!! I have the proof of this statement coming from Aaron. For all the other vendors that are in the same situation and would like to contact me please do so (((ROR redacted)))). I have gathered quite a bit of info that would help you legally. I also know where Josh's office is in Scottsdale that he has tried so hard keeping a secret. As for Aaron and Josh, I'M COMING! GOOD LUCK

All problems solved!

AUTHOR: Michael Mora - (United States of America)

I have been able to resolve all issues with the company mentioned above. It was simply a case of miscommunication and bad timing. I would love to remove the prior report, but Ripoff report does not let me do that. So with that said, I have no issues, and  they have made it apparent to me that they are striving to be an honest and hardworking company.