Complaint Review: All my sons

• Submitted: Sun, March 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: learn2look — Tennessee
All my sons
13821 Diplomat Drive Farmers Branch Tx, 75234 Farmers Branch, Texas United States of America

All my sons All my sons moving and storage Seeking individuals for a Class action lawsuit for damages, loss, theft, pricing, etc. Atlanta, Columbus, Houston, Memphis, Rhode Island Farmers Branch Texas

I have contacted a lawyer for a class action law suit against All my Sons. I am currently seeking others who have had negative situations with this company in any area of the United States.

The amount of damage I have for repairable items totals over $2000 over the move cost. The amount for items that were broken beyond repair total over $5000 over the cost of the move. The items that are missing, range from furniture to clothing. The total is unknown as of this posting. I am currently looking at a range total of $30,000-$40,000 for my move. The company had promised delivery of the missing furniture 7 months ago and were investigating the missing items. All my sons no longer responds to my phone calls or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-my-sons/Farmers-Branch-Texas-/All-my-sons-All-my-sons-moving-and-storage-Seeking-individuals-for-a-Class-action-lawsuit-1039479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All my sons