Complaint Review: All star mitsubishi

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: jm029417 — matawan New Jersey United States of America
All star mitsubishi
south amboy, nj south amboy, New Jersey United States of America

All star mitsubishi kaysen, and all other employees Did not make payoff for trade in vehicle. I have called for 3 months and no answer only to be told by an ex employee that they closed down. Ive been hung up on transfered and lied too each time i call south amboy, New Jersey

I purchased a car back in september and traded in my used vehicle. I had to hound them for my title, finally i got my title but no payoff was made. I called and called and called i just kept leaving messages fo Kaysen who was suppose to be the manager. I also thought was a nice guy since he happend to be one of my previous customers at an old employer. I then gave up on him and went to the owner who never got back to me either. Its hard for me since i moved out of state which was the worst part cuz i never was able to go in person and fight this. I dont know what else to do im in conversation with lawyers better business bureau and consumer affairs which are taking forever. It just burns me to think these people can do this. its stealing fraudulent. I so upset with my self that i was so naiive to think it was going to get done. but low and behold i was scammed and frauded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-star-mitsubishi/south-amboy-New-Jersey-08859/All-star-mitsubishi-kaysen-and-all-other-employees-Did-not-make-payoff-for-trade-in-vehi-978697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All star mitsubishi