Complaint Review: All star moving and truck rental

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Sayed — Macon Georgia United States of America
All star moving and truck rental
4010 north side dr suite e Macon, Georgia United States of America

All star moving and truck rental Kara Over charging Macon, Georgia

I rented a 12' truck for $15.99/day + $.63/mile according to them I drove it for 44 miles and I returned it the same night after I finished moving a furniture locally and I have filled it back and returned it full as I received it full,and I dropped the keys in their drop box as their policy.

upon receiving my monthly credit card statement I found they charged me $151.04 ,I was shocked I went to their location to find out why ,to my surprise I was logged in 3 days and I was charged 9 gallons/$6.67 per gallon even though their log report shows I only drove 44miles .to make the story short the home office of Budget admit the 2 days over charge and they agree to refund me $38.85 and when I ask about the gas over charge they said that this is an issue to be resolved with the local agent,

but the employee Kara insisted that she filled up 9 gallons,I said how if your log in report shows only use of 44 miles and I filled it before I dropped the truck ,she said no it was short 9 gallons ,at this point I was going no where there was something fishy here someone is stealing and they have abused my credit card and I will tell everyone about that deal remember tat this is the smallest truck it's like a van it's almost brand new and makes 17-21 miles/gallon  .
i will tell the local BBB about this people too.

Thank for your patient reading the story.
Your,
Sayed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-star-moving-and-truck-rental/Macon-Georgia-31210/All-star-moving-and-truck-rental-Kara-Over-charging-Macon-Georgia-946667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All star moving and truck rental