Complaint Review: All west coast auto wrecking

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Paco — Othello Washington United States of America
All west coast auto wrecking
60 east Anthony rd.,grapeview,Wa Othello, Washington United States of America

All west coast auto wrecking Awcaw.com THEY ARE LIARS AND CROOKS! Othello , Washington

These people are crooks and liars or simply lack comprehension skills. I purchased a transmission conversion kit for my 2002 Volkswagen tdi and didn't receive all the parts needed to do the automatic to manual conversion. I specifically told the guys there at all west coast auto wrecking that I needed every nut and bolt and they gave me half the stuff that I needed.
I told them what they have gave me was worthless to me and they basically told me to F*%# off.
I truly don't recommend this place to anybody because to me that place is a replica of HELL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-west-coast-auto-wrecking/Othello-Washington-99344/All-west-coast-auto-wrecking-Awcawcom-THEY-ARE-LIARS-AND-CROOKS-Othello-Washington-954316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All west coast auto wrecking