Complaint Review: All year Services LLC

All year Services LLC
temple, Arizona United States of America

All year Services LLC Has not paid, limited communication temple, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Vendor Payments from AYS

*Author of original report: UPDATE!!!

My husband and I joined AYS a coupleweeks ago and have yet to be paid, there is limited communication and we have been waiting days for more work orders but they always seem to be too busy. It's breaks my heart that we went out and worked so hard for a complany that is only scamming us! Can someone help us take this company down, people deserve to be treated better!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-year-Services-LLC/temple-Arizona-/All-year-Services-LLC-Has-not-paid-limited-communication-temple-Arizona-1040708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All year Services LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Vendor Payments from AYS

AUTHOR: AYSSUCKS - ()

All Year Services (AYS) is notorious for not paying its vendors.  I am a former employee of them and I can tell you first hand that they do not pay there contractors properly for the work they have done.  They will find any reason to not pay you....They will say that the pictures are incorrect, that you did not turn it in on time.  They will assign jobs to a vendor and you will go out to do the work and while you are out doing it they will re assign the work to someone else.  The list and reasons go on and on.  If you are in the state of Florida and are working for them I would quite now!!!  If you have not been paid by them like so many do not hesitate to contact me I have information to share with you!!!

UPDATE!!!

AUTHOR: heather21 - ()

it won't let me remove my report so i am doing an update to set the record straight, first of all i did file a report on here, but It was only stating that the company had limited communication. I am just now able to access my account due to "suspicious" activity, but I am on here now and want to say that the communication has improved immensly, we found out there was only a delay because of unforseen circumstances in their office which we understood.  AYS is a great company to work for and have treated us very fair.  We are excited to be working for them as they keep us busy and the president of the company even took the time to write me personally to say he would pay me early just to ease my mind of any "sketchiness" that I thought might be going on. I look foward to work everyday! Thanks!