Complaint Review: All4Cellular.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Chesterfield Missouri U.S.A.
All4Cellular.com
320 7th Ave Suite 260 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

All4Cellular.com Doesn't honor product warranty and customer service claims, deceptive about products they cell. Brooklyn, New York

*Consumer Comment: Consider Your Own Actions

*UPDATE Employee: All4Cellular - Reply

*UPDATE Employee: All4Cellular - Response

I purchased a Blueant Q2 in Nov 2011.  In Jan 2012 I was having problems.  I called and was told I could return the product for a refund or exchange the product for a new one.  I ask at the time if I had problems with the replacement would I be able to return it and was told "YES".  I told them to send me a replacement.  Unfortunately my replacement died in April 2012.  When I called All4cellular they said it had been too long and there was nothing they could do.  I then spoke with a supervisor and was told the same thing, no replacement, no refund.  I contacted BLUEANT in Jan 2012 when my original Q2 died and they informed me that I wasn't the original purchaser and as a result they couldn't warranty the product.  So, I will never buy a product from All4Cellular again.  They are deceptive regarding the products they sell, They don't offer the manufacturer's warranty, They don't honor the warranty, and lie about the return & refund policy.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2012 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All4Cellularcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11215/All4Cellularcom-Doesnt-honor-product-warranty-and-customer-service-claims-deceptive-ab-879075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All4Cellular.com

Consider Your Own Actions

AUTHOR: bikemannc3 - (United States of America)

Whenever anyone buys Online or in a Brick/Mortar store you agree to whatever that companys' warranty is; whether you feel it is good, bad, right or wrong. It is expected you understand the companys' listed warranty(s) by your actions of doing business with them. Especially Online as most companies will list it on their site.
 This company went beyond their stated 'warranty' and sent you a 2nd battery. After 4months use you're complaining they refused to send you a 3rd battery; really?
  And the maker of your cellphone refused to repair/replace your cellphone because you decided to buy it as a non- original owner. Both of these are examples of what you agreed to when you decided to do business with them.
  Understanding 'what' you are agreeing to is part of 'doing business' with anyone. It's your job to understand this. When you 'decide' not to understand, read or even search out what it might be it's your decision.
   On top of this your decision to blame the battery supplier when your cellphone quits isn't accurate, or true. Not once have you blamed your phone's maker instead you're publicly blaming 4Cellular for your lack of understanding or decision made.
  When you don't agree to the warranty listed, you can decide to take your money somewhere else.

Instead of complaining after 4Celluar goes beyond their own agreement and sends you a new battery a 2nd time.
   How about you complain here about your dislike of you deciding to do business with a short warranty company? Or that non-original owners aren't getting treating like new, first owners? Your really upset with yourself for deciding take the risk. And this is where your anger belongs. Because of your complaint and their responses I am going to do business with them.

All4Cellular - Reply

AUTHOR: All4Cellular - (United States of America)

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!

If you take a look at our FAQ Section, under 'Warranty' - http://www.all4cellular.com/faq#warranty , you will see that we state that a lot of our products are not accompanied by a factory warranty however we will stand behind those products for 30 days and I see that you write that you DID recieve a replacement as it was within the 30 days.

The replacement can be returned/refunded as you said the representative told you, but again, only within 30 days of recieving the replacement. I hope this clears up any confusion and again, we apologize for this inconvenience!

Thank You!

All4Cellular - Response

AUTHOR: All4Cellular - (United States of America)

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!

If you take a look at our FAQ Section, under 'Warranty' - http://www.all4cellular.com/faq#warranty , you will see that we state that a lot of our products are not accompanied by a factory warranty however we will stand behind those products for 30 days and I see that you write that you DID recieve a replacement which we supplied within the 30 days.

I hope this clears up any confusion and again, we do apologize for this inconvenience!

Thank you!