Complaint Review: All4Comfort

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Sharon Springs New York United States of America
All4Comfort

All4Comfort I have placed orders successfully with this company in the past. We use their sheets in our Bed and Breakfast and were very pleased with how they feel and how well they hold up to constant washing. Internet

We ordered 6 sets of sheets in March of 2012.  This company charged our credit card immediately but sent me an email that the sheets were on back order and would be sent our as soon as possible.  I have waited several months and the website always reads, charged but not sent.  I began emailing, I received one response and nothing further.  I have made several attempts to contact the company to no avail.

Do not use this company as they have proven to be unreliable.  They will take your  money and not provide the goods as promised.  At one point I spoke with someone on the phone but even those attempts are unsuccessful to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All4Comfort/internet/All4Comfort-I-have-placed-orders-successfully-with-this-company-in-the-past-We-use-thei-971769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All4Comfort