sequence

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Another Victim — Plano Texas
AllAroundCountractors LLC
3800 Commerce St Suite 105 Dallas, Texas USA

AllAroundCountractors LLC Aaron Garrett Todd Farr Watch out Aaron Garrett and Todd Farr are running a remodeling scam Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Todd Farr fixes all issues with my property

I made it very clear to Aaron Garrett at AllAroundContractors LLC that if scrapped wood floors aren't covered before sanding that the dust gets into the grains and is almost impossible to get the wood cleaned out. On the first day the guys started working without covering our wood floors.

On the second day their guys dumped the trash from my house in a neighbor's dumpster. My neighbor emailed me to let me know and I told them I would pay for it.

The third day the crew began preparing to paint over wall paper. I reminded Aaron that in his quote he said he would remove all the wall paper and that that's what I'm paying for.

On the fourth day the crew covered up one of my airconditioning intake vents. Instead of cutting out a hole for my airconditioning they just slapped the sheet rock up there.

On another day All Around Contractors Arron Garrett has replaced my 2.5 -3.5 inch crown molding with the cheapest 2.25 Home Depot crown molding. AllAroundContractors also said they were going to put down quarter round trim in our foyer. I said we didn't have quarter round trim in our foyer we had nice crown molding on it. They insisted we didn't have nice crown molding, a day or two later I sent Aaron Garrett a photo of our child playing with her Christmas presents in our foyer that clearly shows that we had nice crown modling in our foyer.

I had been given a work schedule that said the crew would be here from 8-5 every day. The crew never got here at 8 and never worked until 5pm.

After 14 days AllAroundContracting Aaron Garrett Todd Farr 's guys walked off the job and left our house a complete unfinished mess; sheet rock scraps and sheet rock dust piles are everywhere. Pieces are not put back, trash piles are in our house, garage and on the side of our house.

There is no system of checks and balances at this company. The contractors want you to tell them if you notice them doing something wrong (screwing you) so they wont do that in front of you. If you contact Aaron Garrett he'll say they're doing it right or it's not his fault. Todd Farr (the president) hasn't returned a single email from me.

Each time I bring something up to Aaron like they're painting over the wall paper, I get a response like well their professionals and they must be right. Another example is when I called him and said Aaron when will this job be done and he said they'll be done today. I had to tell Aaron that they aren't even done floating the rooms there's no way they can float, sand, prime and paint four rooms today. It's 10am and there's one guy sitting in his car outside smoking. Aarnon commented on our last call that we're getting in the way of them doing their work and that I'm home which makes it more difficult for them to get it done. Well you better be sure I'm home whenever I can be. After I caught them preparing to paint over the wall paper I've made it a point to be home although I'm not compensated for being the supervisor on this job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllAroundCountractors-LLC/Dallas-Texas-75226/AllAroundCountractors-LLC-Aaron-Garrett-Todd-Farr-Watch-out-Aaron-Garrett-and-Todd-Farr-a-1078016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllAroundCountractors LLC

Todd Farr fixes all issues with my property

AUTHOR: Victim - ()

I am pleased to report that the company All Around Contracting LLC has made good on all their promises and contractual obligations. Todd Farr has taken the proper steps to ensure that the work was done to the high standards that were promised and to our satisfaction. As it turns out All Around Contracting had a single crazy irresponsible supervisor that they fired as a result of this incident. I would recommend All Around Contracting to my friends and I would use them for future work.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC