occupied

• Updated: Wed, September 28, 2011

• Reported By: Gabriel — Charleston South Carolina USA
AllMetal Roofing
2963 Lone Tree Court, Leland, North Carolina United States of America

AllMetal Roofing AllMetal Roofing did not honow labor warranty Leland, North Carolina

I had a metal roof installed by All Metal Roofing Company in April 28, 2008. The contact specified a 15-year warranty against workmanship defects. Around July 28 of this year (I was out of town) there was heavy rain in the area where my house is situated, and when I came back I found that the roof had leaked and I had damage at the kitchen ceiling. I immediately tried to contact All Metal Roofing, by telephone and by e-mail, without success.

A certified letter with photos of the damage was returned unclaimed.   I had some caulking done at the roof, at my expense, and the leak seems to have been fixed. By Mid-August, after I had sent a message to All Metal Roofing letting them know that I was ready to add feedback to the Rip-Off Report website, I finally got a call. I resend pictures of the damage, informed them of the roof repair done, and sent an estimate for the kitchen ceiling repair. They found the estimate high and sent two more individuals to make estimates.

We agreed to wait until hurricane Irene passed by August 26-27 to see if the leak was fixed. The hurricane came and went and I was never again able to get in contact with All Metal Roofing. I contacted the painters that had made the estimates for All Metal Roofing and hired the one that had made the lower estimate to fix the kitchen ceiling. After that was done I sent the bills for the roof and ceiling repairs to All Metal Roofing and asked for a refund in 15 days, which of course, never arrived. This is a very unreliable company, they promise but dont deliver. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllMetal-Roofing/Leland-North-Carolina-28451/AllMetal-Roofing-AllMetal-Roofing-did-not-honow-labor-warranty-Leland-North-Carolina-782368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllMetal Roofing