Complaint Review: AllPosters.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2008

• Reported By:Bremerton Washington
allposters.com Bremerton, Washington U.S.A.

AllPosters.com allposters.com should be called allposers.com - do NOT sign up for discounts! Bremerton Washington

Back in early April I bought a few posters from allposters.com. I thought I was going to save money buy signing up for their discount. I was wrong.

Ever since then, I have been getting strange withdrawals from my bank account titled "shopper discounts." I should have pursued this earlier because this is the second time I have been charged $12!

Now I have to call my bank and straighten this mess out. I don't live near the credit union i bank with right now so I have to make special arrangements to file a report.

Do not shop on the website. they overcharge and rip you off. And to think I was going to buy MORE posters on there for father's day. I AM PISSED.

that was $24 I could have spent for something else.

Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2008 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllPosterscom/Bremerton-Washington/AllPosterscom-allposterscom-should-be-called-allposerscom-do-NOT-sign-up-for-discount-336270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllPosters.com