• Report: #542008

• Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: Norma — San Leandro California United States of America
AllStar Vacation Marketing
825 Brickel Bay Drive Suite 246 Miami, Florida United States of America

AllStar Vacation Marketing will not make my reservation says my cerificate no longer exists which will not expire 1/25/2010 Miami , Florida

I won  a package of two vacations from the radio station 98.9 stero sol i called numerous times to make reservations  which will expire 1/25/2010 paid administration fee of $281.00 all numbers in the information is all disconnected, radio station told me they dont do business with them anymore, called allstar vacation marketing told me they did not know what i was talking about. All i would like is to make and take my promised vacation before it expires. I have been trying to reserve is 30 days prior as i was told from first.  Why is it so hard to reserve, but it was so easy for them to take my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllStar-Vacation-Marketing/Miami-Florida-33131/AllStar-Vacation-Marketing-will-not-make-my-reservation-says-my-cerificate-no-longer-exis-542008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllStar Vacation Marketing