Complaint Review: AllState Insurance - Becky Gordon - Kyle Wood

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Madison Alabama
AllState Insurance - Becky Gordon - Kyle Wood
7951 Hwy 72 W Madison, Alabama U.S.A.

AllState Insurance - Becky Gordon - Kyle Wood AllState Insurance Denying Legitimate Claims! Madison Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Contact your State Agency

*Consumer Suggestion: Now you know...

In April of 2008 I filed a claim with AllState for hail damage on my roof. I was not home but allegedly an adjuster came out, with a roofer of his choosing, and stated that I had no hail damage. I took their word for it and that was the end of it.

On a side note let me say that I live in a subdivision of approximately 30 homes. My house was the 7th in the neighborhood. I would guess that about half of the neighborhood has had roofs replaced due to hail damage from the April storm.

Fast forward to September of 2008. I have covered a deck and was in the process of getting estimates from roofers to put shingles on it. Three roofers brought it to my attention that I have a significant amount of hail damage. I then called AllState to reopen my claim. I talked with Kyle Wood who is a manager of the adjusters. He informed me that his adjuster had already been out here in April and that he was not reopening the claim and that no one would be coming back out. He just laughed at the fact that I believe I have significant hail damage.

The consequences are that currently I have a severely hail damaged roof. I have been paying my premiums and now that I have an issue AllState is refusing to step up to the plate. I am going to have to incur legal expenses in order to pursue this matter.

Michelle
Madison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllState-Insurance-Becky-Gordon-Kyle-Wood/Madison-Alabama-35758/AllState-Insurance-Becky-Gordon-Kyle-Wood-AllState-Insurance-Denying-Legitimate-Claims-376386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllState Insurance - Becky Gordon - Kyle Wood

Contact your State Agency

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Either the Attorney General or the State agency that deals with insurance companies (forgive me - forgot the agency name)
Tell them your complaint and issues - at the least that can get the ball rolling
Good luck
Stacey

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Now you know...

AUTHOR: La_ee - (U.S.A.)

... why those of us here on the Gulf Coast refer to those thieves as "All Snake Nosurance". After suffering severe roof damage during Hurricane Ivan, I fought for months and only received a fraction of the money required for repairs.