Complaint Review: AllState Insurance

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2007

• Reported By:Beattyville Kentucky
AllState Insurance
105 Victoria St, Keloowna, British Columbia Canada

All State Insurance In Partnership With Australian Gaming & Lotto Corp Bryan Howard Nicky Aliel Sent me a realistic check for $4,879 to pay bond fees of $2,870 to expedite my $250,000 prize money ripoff Keloowna British Columbia

I received a letter containing a check for $4,879.00. The letter informed me that I was the lucky winner of $250,000. I was one of the 60 selected from random drawings from Walmart, Sears, K-mart ect.

I called the number listed 416-836-0867 and spoke to Bryan Howard. He asked for my claim number. When I gave it to him he said "Congratulations, you are the lucky winner of 250,000. Cash the check and wire $2,870.00 to Eva Sylvester 204 Young Street Hamaliton Canada K2N5G1.

I went to my bank to cash the check and I was informed it was a fraud.

I called Bryan back and informed him that the check was fake. He informed me that there was some kind of mistake. He said I will take care of it by faxing all the information to your bank and I will call you back. I haven't heard from him since.

I started searching on the internet trying to figure out what was going on. I typed in the phone number on my letter I received and found out "Bryan has done this before only using a different insurance company."

The check was very realistic with security marks and all. If my bank had not invested it I would be in a world of trouble.

Billy
Beattyville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2007 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllState-Insurance/Keloowna-British-Columbia-N3B1X5/All-State-Insurance-In-Partnership-With-Australian-Gaming-Lotto-Corp-Bryan-Howard-Nicky-248683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllState Insurance