Complaint Review: AllState Vending Robert Giel

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: Rippedoff — LAs Vegas Nevada
AllState Vending Robert Giel
flamingo LAs Vegas, Nevada USA

AllState Vending Robert Giel Robert Giel is a con artist he took over 11k from me signed me up for a charity stole their stickers from me and then never delivered my candy machines, he promised over and over to give my money back or give me the machines but nothing! BEWARE of his son Robert Geil Jr his accomplice Las Vegas Nevada

Robert Giel and ALL State Vending is a farce!  He takes your money and does not deliver the machines, and he has you sign up for a charity which I paid for as well and he kept all the stickers that they want me to pay them yearly for.

He took over 11k from me, knowing I was a single Mom looking to have a business I could work with my kids.

He promised over and over to deliver then turned his phone off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllState-Vending-Robert-Giel/LAs-Vegas-Nevada-89119/AllState-Vending-Robert-Giel-Robert-Giel-is-a-con-artist-he-took-over-11k-from-me-signed-1156127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllState Vending Robert Giel