distinguished

• Reported By: Tom — Manhattan New York United States of America
AllTech Consulting
410 Wall Street Princeton, New Jersey United States of America

AllTech Consulting Abusive, Foul-Mouthed Recruiters Princeton, New Jersey

I received a call from an AllTech recruiter named Bryant who wanted to talk about a position he was trying to fill. I hadn't sent my resume to them or anything of the like, this was a cold call. While we were asking questions back and forth (him about my background, me about the position), he abruptly muttered "oh my god" and hung up the phone.

I wasn't sure what happened, so I called back. He said something about not wanting to "waste time with unqualified retards" and hung up on me again. This is disgusting behavior and I'm going out of my way to tell everyone that AllTech's recruiters are hostile, nasty people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllTech-Consulting/Princeton-New-Jersey-10314/AllTech-Consulting-Abusive-Foul-Mouthed-Recruiters-Princeton-New-Jersey-996947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllTech Consulting