Complaint Review: AllTune And Lube

• Submitted: Sat, March 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 05, 2005

• Reported By:Forestburgh New York
AllTune And Lube
Veterans Highway Millersville, Maryland U.S.A.

All Tune And Lube Misrepresented, ripped off Millersville Maryland

I bought an ATL franchise in Colorado that was an existing location that had gone out of business. I was told by ATL that after 2-3 months in operation I would see a positive result. I asked how much reserve money would be needed, and had well over the recommended amount. I contacted ATL when I realized I was not increasing my weekly net and their only response was, Are you following procedures? When I was two weeks away from closing my store a random visit was conducted by ATL. The man spent two days at my store and never looked at a single piece of paper or any operational records! That's the support you'll recive from these con artists. I was lucky, I got out before I lost my life savings. This company is not concerned with the franchisee, just his wallet.

Glenn
Forestburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2005 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllTune-And-Lube/Millersville-Maryland/All-Tune-And-Lube-Misrepresented-ripped-off-Millersville-Maryland-133850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllTune And Lube