Complaint Review: AllWeb Leads

• Reported By: scammedman — ATLANTA Georgia
AllWeb Leads
7300 RM 2222 austin, Texas USA

AllWeb Leads The WORST Leads in Insurance austin Texas

Do youself a favor and stay away from this company,    They say they sell leads 3-4 times...WRONG.  The leads I recieved and call promptly told me they have been called at least a DOZEN times!

Now 1 or 2 leads saying this I just passed off as people being a little irritable so I understood BUT when they ALL have the same complaint then things start to add up.

They sell their lead to you for $25, then they sell the same lead to 7 other agent for $25  then somewhere down the line they RCYCLE that lead again...I think we are in the wrong business...You are better off opening a phone book and calling people.

I called to cancel and was put through HELL to get it cancelled.  One lead I asked for credit and they put me through the ringer saying that I had to go through step A,B,C...Funny how they made it so EASY to take my money for their horrible leads but make it difficult to return them

Bottom line they SUCK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AllWeb-Leads/austin-Texas/AllWeb-Leads-The-WORST-Leads-in-Insurance-austin-Texas-1074089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AllWeb Leads