Complaint Review: Allaboutthebaby.com

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Freda — Brandon Florida
Allaboutthebaby.com
Internet USA

Allaboutthebaby.com Advertized I would recieve free cupons and gift certificate Internet

The com say I am not a member, but the charge my account.pany called and stated that for a fee of $4.95 I would recieve a free gift card to WalMart that would offset the fee. I have bee added to a list of unnecessary EMails from any one that want to advertise a gift card if I ust complete to Silver and two gold deals all would cost more than the gift card.. I have beeb unable to unsubscribe from the account and I am being charged an additional $39.95 monthly. I am unable to reach them via EMail as they say I do not have an account but they charge my credit card. It must be a great business to charge people for nothing other than a flood of unwanted EMails from companies that have nothing to do with babies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allaboutthebabycom/internet/Allaboutthebabycom-Advertized-I-would-recieve-free-cupons-and-gift-certificate-Internet-1054343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allaboutthebaby.com