legend

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2011

• Reported By:osage Iowa
Allan Dale Zeigler - Zeigler Livestock
484 2nd Ave Britt, Iowa U.S.A.

Allan Dale Zeigler & Becky Redman- Zeigler Livestock LIAR, CHEAT, HORSE THEIF, COWARD, WORTHLESS, TERRIBLE WANNA BE FATHER, AND THANKFUL YOUR MY EX. Britt Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Get all facts before you come to a conclusion

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you about Al

*Consumer Comment: I notice Al Zeigler has no Rebutal to his X-girlfriend's post about him!!! She states Al Zeigler of Zeiglerlivestocktransfer is Lier, Theif,

*Consumer Comment: Zeigler horse transport sold me three horses he said were child safe, He's a liar, and a Theif!!!!

Nobody knows this "PUKE" like I do! Allan Likes writing bad checks (I was there) for horses and as he pulls out of your driveway he likes to say HA! On his web site it says 50 years. He's in his 30s. His own mother even gave up on him. His pictures of "His" kids one is mine to. Mckenzie has to ride these horses because he'll put her on them. Allan doesn't rescue horses he kills them.

Allan has spent all his life running after a life that is morally WRONG!!! Becky is no better she is the one who does all the booking. Then spends the rest of her life on her back, drugged up. He made a guy commit suicide in Minnesota just because he wrote a bad check out. He also spent 30 days in jail for it.

I think someone in his state not making any money and living off of $384.00 a year, a year! How can he afford the trucks and trailers he drives? Easy! Even the authorities are looking in to this, and I'm happy to help. He loves the thrill of stealing from you and I.

All I ask is when you go to buy a horse. DON'T!!! He will screw you over so bad that you better come with your own petroleum jelly. He will sell you a horse and say its farm broke that means it was just broke yesterday. Always vet check any horse and stay away from Allan or Becky. He has a black horse in his barn that is so bad you can see its skeleton and has a puss pocket over its eye. He would call this a kids horse. We would call this a shame. We all should ban together and ban Allan, Becky, Ron (Allan's dad), and anyone else that is "working" for Zeigler Livestock from selling or buying a ANIMAL in the USA. I'm sure they'll write something about me, but understand I spent 4 years dating, engaged, and baring a child with him. I am nothing like them, but I feel it's my right as a human being with a conscious to tell everyone STAY AWAY FROM SLIME BALLS LIKE THIS!!!

Tessa
osage, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allan-Dale-Zeigler-Zeigler-Livestock/Britt-Iowa-50423/Allan-Dale-Zeigler-Becky-Redman-Zeigler-Livestock-LIAR-CHEAT-HORSE-THEIF-COWARD-WOR-404722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allan Dale Zeigler - Zeigler Livestock

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Get all facts before you come to a conclusion

AUTHOR: Zeigler Livestock - (USA)

If anyone has any questions about anything they have read anywhere,

PLEASE contact us. there are 2 sides to every story. There is ALWAYS

infomation people leave out or add that changes everything to what

happens OR DIDNT HAPPEN. It really takes hearing both sides to fully

make a decision about things. We will be happy to answer all questions anyone might have.

Al Zeigler

641-843-8594

zeiglerlivestock@wctatel.net

I agree with you about Al

AUTHOR: Diana - (United States of America)

Wish we would have investigated this more before we purchased from him.  He totally ripped us off.  Please feel free to add me on facebook "turbobodyworks"

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to thank this girl for outting Al Zeigler, as she would know first hand about him, I hope he is under investigation. And thank her again for Telling her side of the story, and as we see he does not Repute any of her statement's make's you wonder doesn't it !! Ha!

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

Al Zeigler is the scum of the earth! He will tell you anything you want to hear to sell you a horse, and after he get's your money, forget ever hearing from him, won't call you back or answer your E-mails. Contact National fraud information center.and stop him!! Don't let him sell another bad horse!!!! I will do my best to stop him, if you would like to help contact me. Bev