Complaint Review: Allan Dikeman

• Reported By: Allan — Chillicothe Illinois United States of America
Allan Dikeman
205 Sandyshore Drive Chillicothe, Illinois United States of America

Allan Dikeman Craiglist Scam with TNT Chillicothe, Illinois

I was trying to purchase an iMac computer for $600 on Craigslist. I called a friend of mine to consulting with him on this to good to be true item. This is an email chain sent from Arianna. She claims of moving to the UK and being able to ship the iMac through a TNT company. My friend told me that friends from his church lost there $600 to this scam. Then I see a compliant on here that was the same deal like a script. Same TNT company and same Arianna.

Her:

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 21.5-inch iMac from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
I am selling the iMac for $600 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
The iMac is still available and I hope you are still interested. The iMac was bought brand new from Apple a couple of months ago.
About the iMac I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few weeks. Included in the $600 price is everything that came with the iMac.
The iMac is here with me.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the iMac if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Arianna

Chief Logistic Officer

www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

Me:

Arianna,

Thanks for replying. Would you be able to ship the computer to the United States? I pay half of the shipping. Thanks,

Her:

Hi Allan,

Well, I found a way to sell you the imac that will cover the both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the imac before I receive my payment.
Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

I will pay the TNT shipping fee and I can use 2 day delivery if you are in a hurry.

Thanks.

Arianna Swanson
Chief Logistic Officer
www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allan-Dikeman/Chillicothe-Illinois-61523/Allan-Dikeman-Craiglist-Scam-with-TNT-Chillicothe-Illinois-689202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allan Dikeman