expert

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: RBU — Beverly Hills California
Allan I Brown
1121 El Retiro Ave. Beverly Hills, California USA

Allan I Brown Alan Brown Allan Brown Con Man, Swindler, CEO, Investments Beverly Hills California

*Author of original report: photos of Allan Brown

I am an investor of Xero Mobile, and after Allan Brown took over the company, it not only went bankrupt, but $26 million dollars in assets went missing.

While all the $26 million dollars is not all mine, I invested enough in Xero Mobile to be very upset, feel like I've been scammed by Alan Brown, and wanted to seriously vent my frustrations in this con man.

If you ever see Allan Brown from Beverly Hills, California attached or associated in any way with a company, venture, financial investment oppurtunity you are warned to avoid any dealings with Allan Brown and to run away from him.

Con men have a way of talking you into buying things you don't need, and taking your money. When Alan Brown attached himself to my financial investments, I should have divested my money but I did'nt know about this theif at the time, and just want to warn you to stay away from Allan Brown.

I was shocked when I was solicited to invest in Eggfusion by the same con man I have been warning you about Allan Brown. I can't believe he is still trying to get money out of me.

Have'nt you hurt me enough?

Allan Brown was the CEO of a one billion dollar public company and has over 25 years experience in the marketing and advertising arena. He has every intention of utilizing this experience to turn Xero Mobile into a major player within the mobile phone sector.

Mr. Brown, has negotiated numerous deals for his clients with movies studios, record labels and talent such as, Garth Brooks, Michael Jordan, Britney Spears, Kobe Bryant and *NYSNC. Mr. Brown also negotiated on behalf of his clients with the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, as well as World Cup Soccer and the Summer and Winter Olympics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allan-I-Brown/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Allan-I-Brown-Alan-Brown-Allan-Brown-Con-Man-Swindler-CEO-Investments-Beverly-Hills-Ca-1092408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allan I Brown