chlorine

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: shebear — metairie Louisiana United States of America
Allbobbleheads.com
345 west john street Hicksville, New York United States of America

Allbobbleheads.com 3 months after placing order, a broken bobblehead arrived with part I paid extra for omitted Hicksville, New York

• I ordered a bobblehead from Allbobbleheads using a Groupon.

• I was charged extra to add a guitar and a slogan to the bobblehead I

• was creating . Emails to the company went unanswered. Phone calls were dealt with in a generic fashion. (Bobbleheads are coming from China, that's why it's taking so long). Then, I was told by Michael 2 months after my order was placed that they had no record of it.  Not until I sent copies of my receipts and asking for refunds did my order "miraculously" show up. It arrived today, 3 months after placing the order and the bobblehead is broken and the part I was charged extra for is not even visible(added after Bobblehead was made) When I wrote to the company they sent me an email saying my order is complete. I hope noone has the same experience as me. This was a birthday present for my husband. Instead I got a complete nightmare that cost 100.00. A broken piece of garbage we waited 3 months for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allbobbleheadscom/-Hicksville-New-York-11801/Allbobbleheadscom-3-months-after-placing-order-a-broken-bobblehead-arrived-with-part-I-866437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allbobbleheads.com