- Report: #866437
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Allbobbleheads.com
Allbobbleheads.com345 west john street Hicksville, New York United States of America
Allbobbleheads.com 3 months after placing order, a broken bobblehead arrived with part I paid extra for omitted Hicksville, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I ordered a bobblehead from Allbobbleheads using a Groupon.
- I was charged extra to add a guitar and a slogan to the bobblehead I
- was creating . Emails to the company went unanswered. Phone calls were dealt with in a generic fashion. (Bobbleheads are coming from China, that's why it's taking so long). Then, I was told by Michael 2 months after my order was placed that they had no record of it. Not until I sent copies of my receipts and asking for refunds did my order "miraculously" show up. It arrived today, 3 months after placing the order and the bobblehead is broken and the part I was charged extra for is not even visible(added after Bobblehead was made) When I wrote to the company they sent me an email saying my order is complete. I hope noone has the same experience as me. This was a birthday present for my husband. Instead I got a complete nightmare that cost 100.00. A broken piece of garbage we waited 3 months for.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allbobbleheadscom/-Hicksville-New-York-11801/Allbobbleheadscom-3-months-after-placing-order-a-broken-bobblehead-arrived-with-part-I-866437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.