Complaint Review: Allegiance Auto Shipping

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Allegiance Auto Shipping
3201 Griffin Road Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Allegiance Auto Shipping refused to refund $200 security deposit Ft Lauderdale Florida

My only complaint is I placed a $200 deposit to transport a vehicle from Phoenix, Arizona to Michigan. Circumstances beyond my control occured and vehicle was not in need of transport. I explained this to several employees (ADI, Jessica) and got the run-around. I was willing to take a smaller refund but Adi stated that contract stated I would not be entitled to any refund.

Just beware if you are going to ship a vehicle with this company because I was merely asking for a simple resolution which never occured. I was not asking for a refund because I did not want to ship the vehicle but this was for a legitimate reason which did not seem to be a bit of concern.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allegiance-Auto-Shipping/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Allegiance-Auto-Shipping-refused-to-refund-200-security-deposit-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-610009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allegiance Auto Shipping