Complaint Review: Allegiance CSI RV Care

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Gerald — West Liberty Ohio United States of America
Allegiance CSI RV Care
520 Marriott Drive Clarksville, Indiana United States of America

Allegiance CSI RV Care Purchased at TomStinnett RV Center Allegiance CSI Care (RV Extended Warranty) Uses loop holes to avoid coverage Clarksville Indiana

For the first time I tried to file a claim for my motorhome. The driver side camera failed while driving in a rain storm. I called the claim number (1-877-692-7422) and he said that should be covered and take it to a dealer for analysis. This camera is a Safety item to confirm your turning clearance. This is not listed in the not covered items. They (the adjuster for Allegiance CSI Care) said item #7 says it will not pay for the camera. It lists radio, tv, tv antenna, tape decks, cd player, dvd player, GPS navigation system, satellite dish. Where is the camera? It is not listed. I asked to talk to the adjusters supervisor. He said it is impossible to list everything. I said even a Safety item? He said yes. I responded may I talk to the next person in charge or the president of this company. He said you will never talk to the president of this company. I said I should be able to talk to anyone. He hanged the phone up on me. It is obvious their goal is to avoid paying any claim and they are very rude. CSI on this form stands for Character, Strength, Integrity. Where can I find any of this in what has happened? I will never purchase another RV Extended Warranty and caution anyone who looks at Allegiance CSI Care Service Agreement. Gerald glapp@embarqmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allegiance-CSI-RV-Care/Clarksville-Indiana-47129/Allegiance-CSI-RV-Care-Purchased-at-TomStinnett-RV-Center-Allegiance-CSI-Care-RV-Extende-952675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allegiance CSI RV Care