Complaint Review: Allegiant Airlines

• Reported By: ccheshire — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Allegiant Airlines
3301 N Buffalo Dr las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allegiant Airlines Don't Fly on Allegiant Air las vegas, Nevada

This airline will kill you with baggage fees. And they will charge twice and then deny. I can prove I paid for my son's baggage online and then the gate agent had no record of it when he checked in and forced him to pay again. When I caught what had happened I called the only number available and the agent stated that he would not have to pay on his return flight as there was a credit on his itinerary.....what do you think happened.....the gate agent on the return flight stated that his bags had not been paid for of course!.....He paid again! So now Allegiant owes me/my son $70....I sent an email as that's the only recourse the consumer has and of course got NO response.....So the consumer has no recourse but to wait for them to reply....CANNOT speak to a manager.....My advise to you is DO NOT spend your money here! They are a SHADY company,....this coming from someone who travels extensively for work and flies ALL airlines....Never have I been treated like this......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allegiant-Airlines/las-vegas-Nevada-89129/Allegiant-Airlines-Dont-Fly-on-Allegiant-Air-las-vegas-Nevada-713587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allegiant Airlines