Complaint Review: Allen Allweiss (Allweiss & Allweiss)

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: CHAS — TARPON SPRINGS Florida United States of America
Allen Allweiss (Allweiss & Allweiss)
5363 Central Ave. St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 727-827-4944
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Allen Allweiss (Allweiss & Allweiss) Michael Allweiss (Allweiss & Allweiss) Thief, Lying Jew, Jack ass , Extortionist, Liar St. Petersburg, Florida

I contracted Allen Allweiss in 1995 after I was falsely accused to stalking my former wife who lived in Florida.  I had an iron clad alibi that I was being videotaped working on a classified research project for the government over 800 mile away form the alleged stalking site.

Allen required $14,000 to take the case.  With that $14,000 all I got was a ONE DEPOSITION of my ex-wife.  Allen told me that would be enough to take the case through the trial. Well, he kept putting the trial off and off and off. Five years later, Allen tells me he needs another $15,000 to take the case to trial.  he said he had been staying familiar with the case over the last 60 months and that I owed him this $15,00o to take the case to trial.  When I could not come up with this NEW ADDITIONAL FEE, he REFUSED to work out a payment structure, and withdrew from the case.

This alleged stalking caused me to be dismissed from my job as a senior airline captain with a major alrline.

I HIGH SUGGEST THAT NO ONE USE THE LAW OFFICE OF ALLEN OR MICHAEL ALLWEISS AD THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN LYING JEWS WHO ARE SHYSTERS!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Allweiss-Allweiss-Allweiss/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Allen-Allweiss-Allweiss-Allweiss-Michael-Allweiss-Allweiss-Allweiss-Thief-Lying-963717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Allweiss (Allweiss & Allweiss)