Complaint Review: Allen And Associates

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Aubrey Texas
Allen And Associates
4100 McEven Suite 200 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Allen And Associates Preys On The Unemployed Allen & Associates trying to collect $2500, is ruining my credit, & I still have no job! Dallas Texas

Like so many others that had fallen victim to Allen & Associates. I have also! I really wish I would have found this site before this whole mess happened.

Allen & Associates preys on the vulnerable by promising to get you a job, but does little once you sign the contract! The resume they provide is crap! The one I had originally started with provided more interviews than their's ever did!

They offered me a payment plan through GE Money over 6 months ago until I was able to find employment. Now that the interest free period is done, GE Money has been calling me relentlessly and has negatively impacted my credit.

Now, in addition to my husband's ex wife trying to get more money and the IRS, & still no job...now I have this to deal with!

They say it's your job to follow up with employers, but isn't that what I retained their services for?! You can't get a hiring manager's attention with form letters that say "Dear Hiring Manager!"

I would love to file a class action suit against these con-artists!

Scandle
Aubrey, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-And-Associates/Dallas-Texas/Allen-And-Associates-Preys-On-The-Unemployed-Allen-Associates-trying-to-collect-2500-i-311154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen And Associates