Complaint Review: Allen And Associates

• Reported By:wellington Florida
Allen And Associates
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Allen And Associates ripoff Orlando Florida

I contacted this compnay for theri services. They promise me to deliver what I ask for in the begging. After paying over $1200 to them, they were supposed to sent a coverup letter with the copy of my resume to over 200 list of companies from the list that they provided to me.

This company also makes you responsible to call each and every single of the client that they have sent the package. After three weeks when I recived the listing from them, I contacted over %80 of the companies and NO ONE had my package.

There is no way to prove that Allen & assocites has sent these letters including my resume. You just have to trust what they say.

Companies like them, are taking advantage of the job market and cashing out on people like me where my market ( Information Technology) is really had to find a job.

wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-And-Associates/Orlando-Florida/Allen-And-Associates-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-148004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen And Associates