• Report: #1199190

Allen And Associates
Nationwide USA

Allen And Associates owner mineola, new york Nationwide

My dealership has a dispute with Merchant Data Services on which  a customer

Purchased a vehicle by fraud, using a relatives credit card, the amount of

Sale was for  $5,500, We made a police report and have been in the process Of recovering the vehicle, we are in talks with a local attorney that merchant services retained. Merchants want their $5500.00, we want the car.

I recently ordered my free credit report due to a recent lower score that was not associated with this case. I noticed my score lower than usual.  My credit has been around 650-725, now much lower. I then see an adverse account from Allen and Associates for $10725.00 referring to the Merchant data service which is in dispute. Need not to say, I was livid,  How can a collection agency be Allowed to run rough shod without due process, I have not even had a dialogueWith Allen And Associates. ? No due process, wrong amount etc. Please help us with this matter, this seems to me to be an abuse of ethical credit bureau reporting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2015 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-And-Associates/nationwide/Allen-And-Associates-owner-mineola-new-york-Nationwide-1199190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen And Associates