Complaint Review: Allen Grey - M S.Swift Couriers Limited

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2007

• Reported By:Chennai - India Other
Allen Grey - M S.Swift Couriers Limited
Swift Courier Ltd.1 C Church Gate,Wite Church Gate, HantsRG 28 7Ad England Internet United Kingdom

Allen Grey - M S.Swift Couriers Limited U K. Allen gry of swift couriers ltd has cheated me That I have won 150000GBP by british online lotteries Internet

I was received a mail staing that I have won 150000gbp in the british online lotteries.asked me send my details to claim. In turn I have sent the same, Afet thtat I have received mail from british online lotteries stating that the winning cheque has sent to swift courier copmpany for the dispatch and I have to contact Mr. Allen grey the dispatch officer this message sent by Barr David Wright.

Afet that I have sent a mail that i have received the info from the David. In turn he has sent mail and asked me to send the amount of Rs.32,000/Indian value for the parcel charges and insurance. I requested to furnish the details to deposit the amount. he send me the details stating that I have deposit the amount of rs,32000/ in the ICICI bank a/c.No 024801505342 in tha name of Amratlal.D.Patel in Baroda branch in India.

In turn I deposited the same amount by means of cash on the said account on 1st of Oct.2007.later I send the scanned copy of the deposited vouche to Allen grey and requested to acknowlwdge the same. I have'nt received any mail from allen grey for the acceptance of the payment. The next day he called me and told that I will get the parcel in the span of 4 days.

On.4th of Oct.2007 I have received a call from Kelvin Graham Ph.No,91 9833466790.which is indian numbe that he came down to Mumbai fro the clearence of the parcel and asked me to send my bank details and idntification details through email darwin_longe@hotmail.com . Before that I smelled that I was cheated by these people and I searched in the googllee and I found out that these people are fraud and they cheated like this to many people. I found this site for making complaints for these cheaters.

If you want me send all the correspondance made by these people I will send you the same. Can I get justice for this and Can get back the hard esrned money.Please let me know for further proceedings and awaiting your reply in this regard.
thanks.
With Regards.

S.srikanth
Chennai - India
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Grey-M-SSwift-Couriers-Limited/internet/Allen-Grey-M-SSwift-Couriers-Limited-U-K-Allen-gry-of-swift-couriers-ltd-has-cheated-m-277389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Grey - M S.Swift Couriers Limited