Complaint Review: Allen Lewis And Associates

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:Cordele Georgia
Allen Lewis And Associates
1185 Lane Ave Ste 5 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Allen Lewis And Associates Scare Tactics To Collect Debt Jacksonville Florida

Do not deal with Allen Lewis and Associates. Mr. Bill Dorsey is a complete fraud. He threatened to have me arrested if I did not pay the bill in full within one hour of talking to him. He wanted me to give him an active checking account number or a credit card number so that he could get the money. He told me that he was a lawyer and that he was with the NSS. Whatever that is. He proceeded to tell me that if I did not pay this that he would do extensive searches on me to see what other things he could have me charged with.
When talking with him he told me our conversation was being recorded. Well, after finding all these websites and seeing that I'm not the only one, I just called and told him off and when I told him I had recorded all conversations with him he got upset and told me he had to record me. Then during the entire conversation there is a beeping noise. So he did not record our previous conversation. Once he was recording me, I asked him, did you or did you not tell me you were a lawyer during our previous conversation. Of course, he said he did not.
Mr. Dorsey, is a total fraud. He says very ugly things to try to get you to give in. He wants me to pay $3,036 for a musical instrument that I only owe $240 on. I have contacted my lawyer concerning the tactics this company uses. They all tell you they are lawyers and police officers when they are not recording your conversation. But once the recording comes on, they are completely different.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. Once you talk to them the first time, send them a cease and desist letter. Then they have to send your account back to the company they received it from. And you can handle it then for what you actually owe.

Cordele, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-And-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Allen-Lewis-And-Associates-Scare-Tactics-To-Collect-Debt-Jacksonville-Florida-298508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Lewis And Associates