occasions

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Ann Arbor Michigan
Allen, Lewis & Associates
1185 Lane Ave Suite 5 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-7735322 Ext. 24
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Allen, Lewis & Associates - Terri There was a Verbal agreement made that acct. would not be debited for least 3 days after my money was deposited. Jacksonville Florida

There was a Verbal agreement made with an individual there by the name Terri that my acct.would not be debited for least 3 days after my money was deposited. I was promised that I would receive in writing what we agreed upon. I never got it. I asked her 3 times what the verbal agreement was and she repeated it. My account is suppose to be debited once a month but, I'm afraid now this may happen every pay period. Total trust has been lost.

Ibm2008
Ann Arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Allen-Lewis-Associates-Terri-There-was-a-Verbal-agreement-made-that-acct-would-not-b-315628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen, Lewis & Associates