Complaint Review: Allen Lewis & Associates

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Taylors South Carolina United States of America
Allen Lewis & Associates
4040 Woodcock Road Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Allen Lewis & Associates unknown Harrassing phone calls for the past 7 years Jacksonville, Florida

When my daughter was in high school, she rented a saxophone from a local music store. After she grew tired of playing it, she returned it to the music store & cancelled the contract.

About 8 months later, we began getting harassing & threatening phone calls. They threatened that they were on the way to my home. Even though I worked nights, I stayed up & my daughter & I drove to a shopping center to "hide" until we felt we could safely go home.

The calls ceased for a time & began again. Just as threatening & abusive as before. I've had my phone number changed several times & they manage to get it & call again.

I hadn't heard from them in about 3 or 4 years & today they called again. I did not answer the phone, but let them leave a voice mail. After I listened to a very vague message about contacting a person in the office, I "googled" the name on the caller ID & that's when I put two & two together.

These people have been harassing me for about 10 years over a saxophone that was returned to the store OVER 10 years ago. My daughter (being 17 at the time) didn't save the receipt from when she returned the instrument. I never thought to ask her for it since the saxophone was returned & it was no longer OUR concern.

I am shocked at the number of reports on this company. I will continue to ignore their attempts to contact me as I haven't the income to pay this "supposed" debt & don't feel I owe it in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32207/Allen-Lewis-Associates-unknown-Harrassing-phone-calls-for-the-past-7-years-Jacksonville-748125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Lewis & Associates