Complaint Review: Allen Lewis & accosiates

• Phone: 904-265-8133
  • Web:
  • Category:

Allen Lewis & accosiates Abusive and rude Jacksonville, Florida

My daughter just answered a phone call from a company called Allen Lewis & Associates. The man who gave his extition as 207, asked her name, and told her that I stole a flute from some rental company. He told her to have me call him back ASAP, or I would be going to jail in the morning. They knew my daughters name and my SS#.

The number they called me from was 904-265-8133, having caller ID i did look up the phone number to this Lawyers office. To find that it was a dept collector and not lawyers at all. I called the 1-800-773-5322 that they had left for me, and asked for ex 207. The man who answered was the same man who has spoken to my under age daughter. He knew my name, my SS# and all of my childrens names.

WHen i had asked him about his conversation with my child, he quickly sent the call to a woman named michelle. When michelle got on the phone she explained I had stolen a flute, and owed money to Rahburn company. If I didnt make the payment tonight, that I would be going to jail in the morning. I didnt give her much time to speak, she was yelling and become extremely rude when I had mentioned the complaints I have read on this site. I said to her " wow I just read this whole conversation online" about many other people. SHe took the phone away from her ear, and said to another person " another F***** looser". She got back on the phone and said she was a lawyer, and I would be going to jail in the morning.

This is no way to conduct business, and do they really collect money using these ways?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-accosiates/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Allen-Lewis-accosiates-Abusive-and-rude-Jacksonville-Florida-578253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Lewis & accosiates