- Report: #797186
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Allen Lewis and Associates
Allen Lewis and Associates1185 Lane Ave. Suite 5, Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
Allen Lewis and Associates 904-265-8138, Deceptive and Abusive Collections Practices (class action needed) Jacksonville, Florida
*Consumer Comment: No way
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have made at least two false statements to me:
1. By saying that they cannot hold this any longer or it will go back to the client. This is not true because I called the client and they said it specifically cannot go back to them, it's against the law. Somebody is lying and I don't think it is the very nice and polite lady at the store whom I offered to pay dirrectly.
2.They are insinuating that I have committed a crime because I am in possession of "missing property" (the same as saying it's stolen property). How can you be held liable for the financial value of an item plus interest and also have it charged as stolen or "missing" property at the same time??
I want to pay this off because it is just a big misunderstanding, and a very long story. But they insist that I give them my checking account info or a credit card, NOW "or else". I don't trust them, and according to this forum and their "F" rating on the Better Business Bureau webstie I'm better off not cooperating.
There seem to be ample grounds for a class action suit. If any attorney wants to pursue I am willing to help out. These guys are extremely unprofessional.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-and-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Allen-Lewis-and-Associates-904-265-8138-Deceptive-and-Abusive-Collections-Practices-clas-797186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.