Complaint Review: Allen Railroad Consulting

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By:St. Clair Shores Michigan
Allen Railroad Consulting
209 N. Main St. Stanton, Kentucky U.S.A.

Allen Railroad Consulting - ARC-Tech - Railroadjobs.biz Rip Off, niw clames to be a nonprofit company, Owes back wages and also ows money to the contractors who actualy do the work Stanton Kentucky

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They got me too.

*Author of original report: US Dept. of Labor

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Can you believe these scam artist

This company I the biggest joke I have ever worked for, $450.00 a week when you get it and $100.00 per track inspection if they pay you for it, when you go on them, but yet you don't make a dime when you sit in the office for weeks with no inspections. They always have excuses as to why they cant pay there employees on time and then when you do get paid the check wont even clear the bank (witch I have the copies of there checks from both Bank of America and National City), Sue and Steve both are the biggest bunch of crooks I have ever seen and if they owe you money please contact me I have there home address and home phone numbers as well as there cell phone and e-mail addresses. They also own one of there two contractors allot of money for track repairs that were conducted and that Allen Railroad collected on but never paid the ones who actually did the work. They have taken child support from my check the entire time I worked for them but et the state never saw any of it, To bad for them I have check stubs with the money coming out and also the state has copies as well and are going with there own case on that matter. And when the state's Friend Of The Court contacted them about it I was kicked off the property by the local police...thats right the scumbag called the cops on me because he pocketed the money!! They say that they offer medical insurance... YEAH RIGHT!!! They say they offer housing... YEAH RIGHT!!! The FRA doesn't even acknowledge there training nor are they certified to teach the FRA-213 class, you can get the FRA-213 off the FRA's website and learn the information yourself and save the $500.00, The FRA Track Inspector was at one of there training (witch is free labour putting in ties at a museum, nothing to do with track inspection) and to say the least he was not happy when he left (I'm sure they will blame everyone but them selves for that) They also claim to find you a job, I worked there for some time and only seen people get jobs in THERE office and not on any railroad. The are now claiming and instructing there people to say that ARC-Tech is a non profit...But yet there is no record of a federal 501c3 on file with the IRS to make that company non profit status. And seeing how when you ask them about money Steve acts like he knows the laws, well then he also should know that in KY. you need to pay employees there final pay check within 18 days of termination. Why has no one seen any documentation of the fact that Allenrailroad.com is even certified to teach by the FRA? So what's the reason they fled Indiana? Only they can answer that. If anyone else need more information about Steve or Suzanne Allen contact me and I will send you any and all the information I can to help you get what is rightfully yours. The law is quickly catching up with them and soon they will have there day in front of the judge and justice will finally be served. And to Steve and Sue, I'm sure you will be calling me about this report no need to call my cell my lawyers will be calling you soon enough! And no I'm not just a mad ex-employee I just want you to do the right thing and give everyone whats is thers!

Paul
St. Clair Shores, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Railroad-Consulting/Stanton-Kentucky-40380/Allen-Railroad-Consulting-ARC-Tech-Railroadjobsbiz-Rip-Off-niw-clames-to-be-a-nonpro-437624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Railroad Consulting

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They got me too.

AUTHOR: Regina - (United States of America)

They currently owe me wages from 2009 and still haven't paid me. I need my money. I worked for it and they owe it to me. I contacted the labor board and they told me that their was nothing they could do since they wouldn't answer their phones because they are saving their money for bigger companies. The Allens owe so many people that I can't understand why they haven't started knocking on their door trying to collect for everybody. Isn't that their job? Aren't there any honest people out there anymore who are willing to give people what they owe them? Paul they told me about you and said that you were a disgruntal employee and for us not to take any of your calls. They said other things as well but I'm not going to put them on here. I'm trying to settle with them myself so I can get this all over with. I would really like some help with this but hopefully they will finally pay me on their own.

US Dept. of Labor

AUTHOR: Ex-employee - (U.S.A.)

To all who are still owed money by the Allen's, please contact me ASAP I have been in contact with the US Department of Labour and also the federal Railroad admin. and ARC is not even allowed to teach the FRA-213 because they have no licence to teach. Also the Department of Labour said that if we all file together it will show a pattern and we will be more likely to collect at least some of what we are owed. Please send your information to (((Redacted))) All information will be confidential and will only be re-laid to the Department of Labour

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Can you believe these scam artist

AUTHOR: Teresa - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear that someone else has been taken by the Allens. If it makes you feel any better you may have a shot with the labor board. And you may be able to go at it on a federal level since you reside in another state although there was an outoftowner in our situation but i dont think he followed through long enough. we have been two years getting judgement but we are getting somewhere;There are 4 ex employees who have been awarded a judgement against them but i doubt we will ever collect our money. I would prefer to see them put out of business and run out of this county.