Complaint Review: Allen Railroad

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ex-employee — Detroit Michigan U.S.A.
Allen Railroad
Main Street, Stanton, Kentucky United States of America

Allen Railroad Allenrailroad.com rip off, unpaid wages, fake certifications Stanton, Kentucky

I first took my FRA-213 from Allen Railroad in 2003 then I finaly got my certificate in 2005, My 6year old daughter could have made a better looking certificate. then out of the blue Sue Allen called me about a job for the Kansas City Southern Railroad, that she wanted me to go down for the job and to start work right away for them. As it was all the KCS was doing was having a public application and job fair, so how would I start working for them right away?

Then they asked me to come to Stanton KY to work for them, I went to the interview and because I had worked for a railroad contractor as a trackman befor they wanted me to come down for an interview. I drove the 400 miles down to the interview to there "corperate headquarters" after the interview I was asked to work in Stanton for 3 months to train with "FRA certified inspectors" at there track school (a railroad museum that they ripped off as well) never the less I tok the job because I thought it would get me in with the class 1 railroads.

They say they wrk with CSX, CN, NS, BNSF, UP, Rail America, and several others....... BULL SH*T!!!! They say your FRA certified when you finish there class..... BULL SH*T!!! All I got to do was to cold call industries who looked liked they might have rail service from a map on the computer and then tell them that they would get a "complementry inspection" I did do several track inspections while I worked there, the catch was that once I did the inspection I had to talk the company into having one of Allen railroads contractors do the repairs, who by the way never got paid either.

Then after the repairs were maid then I would get my commision on the contract. After not making any money I left to come back to my hometown and get a real job with the railroad. I have not seen any of the money i'm owed and not once have I ever heard of them finding anyone a job with the railroad like they advertize with there "Lifetime Job Placement Service" This place is a scam and I see now that they are back in IN and not KY. The law must have them on the run again, Steve and Sue you will soon have your dream, Not having to get up and work, 3 meals a day cooked for you, someone to wash your clothing, ALL COMPLIMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Railroad/Stanton-Kentucky-/Allen-Railroad-Allenrailroadcom-rip-off-unpaid-wages-fake-certifications-Stanton-Kentu-850640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Railroad