Complaint Review: Allens Handyman Service

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: adam sizemore — Frederick
Allens Handyman Service
montgomery county, Maryland United States of America

Allens Handyman Service Allen Refusal to pay employee and taking advantage of homeless ppl montgomery county, Maryland

Hi. I'm a semihomeless man who's worked for Allen for 8 hours. After over two months I still have not been paid one penny though I did two seperate jobs that day. He has taken advantage of other homeless people and they stole from him to get their money. I don't steal. I have been an asset for him and he threatened me as well as said "just because I'm black and you're white doesn't mean you're getting sh*t!" He played the race card as a defense mechanism because he hates whites i guess. I want Allen shut down and his business license revoked. I now live with a wonderful woman and am seeking a job in restaraunts as they will pay faithfully. I will never work for a contractor again. Please HELP ME. Beware of Allens Handyman Service. He is a liar and a thief. Montgomery County area of Maryland. 202 717 5701

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allens-Handyman-Service/montgomery-county-Maryland-/Allens-Handyman-Service-Allen-Refusal-to-pay-employee-and-taking-advantage-of-homeless-ppl-1039792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allens Handyman Service