Complaint Review: Allgen Real Estate Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Catherine — warren grove New Jersey United States of America
Allgen Real Estate Inc.
P.O. Box 1332 Internet, Maryland United States of America

Allgen Real Estate Inc. David Williamson Allgen real estate inc., specifically the scum David Williamson entered into a contract with me I was in contract in Aug 2012. I was to close the next week and scum Mr. Williamson called and said h Internet, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: picture of house

I was contacted by Tanya Johnson of tjohnson properties.  I went into a 45 day contract with her to find a buyer for my home. Around the middle of Aug 2012 she came forward with a buyer. i went into contract with the scum of the earth, Mr. David Williamson for a rock bottom price of 70K.  In our contract there were certain clauses. He could have it appraised, and the appraisal should come out to 100k.  He also had the option to have inspections of his desire.  I kept asking Tanya Johnson if we were on schedule to close before the 30th of Oct, 2012 as the contract stated.  She stated yes were are on schedule and you should go ahead an get rid of the stuff you are not taking in my move.  My concern was that time was getting closer to a closing date.  The scum Mr. David Williamson also was to pay all back taxes and closing cost for this rock bottom low price. He knew this and accually sign the counter offer and wrote in himself that he would not pay more than 6k on back taxes.  So then Tanya Johnson told me that she would be turning over the paperwork to the title company by Friday (the week before closing) and to expect a call from David Williamson, he was who i would meet at closing.  The scum Mr. Williamson called me at 3:30 Friday afternoon and said that he could only offer me 40k instead of 70k. He said that the house would never appraise for 100k, even though he never did an appraisal as he was allowed to do.  He said that his renovations would cost x amount and he could only resale for 140K, which is BS. He has no idea of this area.  So by then, I had quit my job to pack the next 4 days.  THE SCUM, MR DAVID WILLIAMSON SAID TO ME IN A NASTY VOICE, WELL NO ONE TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOU JOB......SCUM SCUM SCUM.  If you are closing in 5 days, you have to give notice and proceed with packing your house up. THAT IS WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

So i am now jobless, pennyless and have been scammed by the scum of the earth DAVID WILLIAMSON AND TANYA JOHNSON...

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH ANY HOUSE SALES WITH EITHER ONE, THIS IS A SCAM AND I FEEL FOR IT BEING A TRUSTING PERSON........ROT IN H**L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allgen-Real-Estate-Inc/Internet-Maryland-Pasadena/Allgen-Real-Estate-Inc-David-Williamson-Allgen-real-estate-inc-specifically-the-scum-Da-947833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allgen Real Estate Inc.

AUTHOR: Cappy - (United States of America)

The above is the property that this lady is talking about - i looked at it myself.  Was told about this guy and googled him and found this report -- I actually would side with him on this - house needs to be bull-dozed - and seller is just a little crazy.  just sayin.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC