Complaint Review: Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Sperryville Virginia
Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Inc
3901 Roswell Rd, Suite 215 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions, Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Inc Alliance Acquisitions scammed me out of $6,500 at a time when I wanted to sell my business Marietta Georgia

In June of 2006 I had returned a fax document to Alliance in the hopes that they would assist me in selling my landscape business. David P Silverman contacted me and set up an appointment. During our meeting and after looking at his fancy spreadsheets, he determined that I needed to pay $6500 for a company valuation. I (so stupidly) cut him a check for the amount and then commenced discussions with people with Alliance.

Melvin Battle assisted me in writing the information and provided the names Kathryn Oliver ext.214, Tangela White ext. 213 or Abby Frazier ext. 211 to serve as people who find the buyers. BES Appraisals did the appraisal and in recent communication with them, it seems as though they never got paid by Alliance either. It seems BES's lawyers have attempted a lawsuit but have since determined that it is a lost cause.

In communication with Mr. Silverman he has been ripped off of a large sum of money and quit working for Alliance once he realized he was not going to be paid.
I never heard from them again and never had one single potential buyer contact me either.
Marvin R Hicks has not been heard of and no one knows his location.
All these people would be willing to attach themselves to any lawsuit being filed.

BH
Sperryville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-Inc/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Alliance-Acquisitions-Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-Inc-Alliance-Acquisitions-scammed-417674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Inc