• Report: #197695

• Submitted: Thu, June 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:Carbondale Kansas
Alliance Acquisitions Associates
Marietta Georgia Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff Marietta Georgia

Alliance Acquisitions also ripped me off to the tune of $7000.00 for an "appraisal". They failed to introduce any potentail buyers to me although that said they had several interested in my business before I signed up with them.

They also said my business was worth twice the amount that is really is to get me interested. Now they say I have to come to Georgia for arbitration. The legal counsel that they referred me to says they no longer represent them. Same story. Another victim. Good scam.

Teresa
Carbondale, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2006 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-ripoff-Marietta-Georgia-197695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates